Saturday 16 July 2011

i hate my life...

hye all,
here i want to tell u all that, i hate my life,
i think nobody hate their life,but for me, yes i do,
do u love when everyday hearing someone 'bebel' at u?
i dont think so,
wake up early in the morning for fucking school,
0oo i hate that,
some teachers nag at u when u not finishing ur damn homework,
i really hate that,
i felt like want to kill that teachers,
did those fucking homework benefecial to us?
why teacher should punish us?
i pay the school fee too,
so,why should i being nagged,
u know that i hate that,
bukan sekolah saje,
i hate my life when i hate home too,
i felt like no space for me in this world when i'm home,
since those people come,
i really really hate that,
but,what can i buat,
if i have  killer license,
i will kill whoever made me hate my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment